BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
"Bila da terbaca untusan tuan puteri ,tolong rahsiakan dari rakyat jelata ye.."

Saturday, June 25, 2011

I'm still remembering . . .


Sometimes I hate that I can remember every little details about something so clearly . sometimes I feel like I’m not as strong as I thought I was . sometimes I want to just  vanish and never have to feel a thing . this is not fair . nothing is . feeling heart broken all the time ... !@#$%^&*  . still trying to get over being hurt after all this time ? stupid ! its just another sleepless night . weird things happen these days . “what are you looking for? Everyone left , why are you still here ? “

2 comments:

  1. lupe kan je dear mase lalu itu.. =)
    thnx for following me =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah..it's not the thing that happened hurts, it's the memory follows afterward..it just won't leave..lingering in our heads..kuatkan hati je ok..life must go on no matter what.. :)

    ReplyDelete