BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
"Bila da terbaca untusan tuan puteri ,tolong rahsiakan dari rakyat jelata ye.."

Friday, June 24, 2011

What's gonna happen tommorow ?


The thing is ..
 you’ll never know what is gonna happen tomorrow . 
I feel like I’ve been doing good but who knows , 
things change so fast until sometimes I can’t even sure if I’m doing the right thing .

People say...
 this is the best way , this is what you should do . Think about your future ...
I’d say how can you be so sure because you can’t even guarantee that tomorrow will come ...

What is the point for doing all these things then . at the end the day all you have is yourself and tomorrow morning . .



1 comment:

  1. tommorow is another day another wish another smille i hope that i'll so happy tomorow ana evry dayyyyy

    ReplyDelete