BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
"Bila da terbaca untusan tuan puteri ,tolong rahsiakan dari rakyat jelata ye.."

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Broken Phone !

Birthday phone has broken ! All the memories inside !

I can't believe that just happened . I siting here bawling my eyes out thinking back to every massage and every cute thing you ever said to me . . how it's all gone ! I had everything . every fight we ever got it, every the best rede you left me . Everything . . . :( and there's absolutely nothing I can do to get them back . The worst past is you'll never say any of it to me ever again . .
I wish I could get 'em back !

4 comments:

  1. jom . p beli fon bru? sy blnje ! naik kan? lalala :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. but its not the same ! ='( . but ! okey je ! nak fon baru ! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha. alaaa . plh jee nk yg mane . bgthu sy,nti sy bgthu kt cik sah beli yg bru. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. harap awk berjaya pujuk ma saya .. haha

    ReplyDelete