BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
"Bila da terbaca untusan tuan puteri ,tolong rahsiakan dari rakyat jelata ye.."

Monday, May 23, 2011

I hate exam !


Examination! The very word makes me cringe .I hate examinations. At examination time, I am forced to study for hours and hours, going over and over every subject. I am expected to be near perfect in these subjects. And if I don't come out "top" sometimes I get a bit of scolding and nagging, I will be not allowed to touch my laptop anymore , perhaps ! So it is the forcing that makes me hate examinations so much. HAHA !


Its 12:30 a.m over here I'm sat at my laptop studying for my exams, surrounded by a lot of books , Im literally sitting and writting some notes , try to remember it one by one  but I just can remember one of 'em ! HAHA . 
I'll going to sleep till I feel bored reading all this and  read until I get sleepy even I'm already sleepy . .
And I've a Biology tomorrow , I'm not preapared at all ! Biology ? I just undersand the first chapter only which is Introduction of Biology . =D 
If power should fall into my hand, I'd banish it from the face of the earth. Yet school wouldn't be school without examinations. It certainly keeps students on their toes with eyes and ears open. Anyway I think exams should be banned as this gives students unnecessary stress : ) . 
 Nevertheless, I still wish there were no examinations . .
Yes, I hate Exam ! But sometimes exam can make my heart smiles because student will be permintted to go home early . . early release . . =)


my messy table ! * this pic was taken just now .


0 comments:

Post a Comment