BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
"Bila da terbaca untusan tuan puteri ,tolong rahsiakan dari rakyat jelata ye.."

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I want My Best Friend Back !


I wish our relationship was how it used to be .I literally stay up at  night just thinking about what I can do to fix everything and get it back to the way it was .I don't want to talk to you again , I mean it'd be nice but I know its wouldn't happen . I just want my "best friend" back . I really consider you one of my best friend .You were the person I'd go to if my day wasn't going so good . you are the person I knew I could always count on to make me smile . I miss having you there for that because I'm not happy anymore like before when I'm with you . And even since you , I can't find someone to turn my days around like you did even you've hurt my heart badly . I just want things to go back to the way they were before .

0 comments:

Post a Comment